2010年1月20日水曜日

I'm Marie -Speaking

I made another person at Speaking class.
I introduce you about Marie.

Marie is from Frence. And she lived in Paris.
Paris is beautiful place. There is famous for french bread.
The Thames is so beautiful.
She is 27 years old. Her job is doctor.
She have worked at the hospital for 3 years.
And she is not married, but she have a boyfried.
Her boyfriend is doctor, too.
Her specialty is brain surgery.
And I have 4 families.
There is her mother, her father, her young brother, and she.
But Her parents lived in Provence.
She rent a apartment, and she lived in there with her brother.
She likes playing basketball.
She play basketball in the park near her apartment at holiday.
And she hate shopping.
Frence is famouse for clothes, but she isn't intrested in clothes.

I will try the test hard.

(145w)

0 件のコメント: