2009年12月19日土曜日

BR2-10 Milo's Toothache



The title of this book is "Milo's Toothache." It was written by Ida Luttrell. I introduce this book to you this week.

There was a pig. His name was Milo, and he had a friend who named Dan. One day, they played Ping-Pong in the kitchen. Suddenly, Milo's tooth hurt. Dan was surprised. Milo had to go to the dentist. But Milo had a good idea. He called the dentist, and it decided that the dentist could see Milo the day at 4 O'clock. But Dan wanted Milo to go to the dentist early. Dan thought that Milo need to hurry. Dan said, "I will go with you! I'm afraid of you!" But Milo refused, and he said, "The dentist will make my tooth stop hurting." Dan said, "Wait! Come on with me." And then, Milo said, "OK. But please wait a few minutes. I'm going to take a both." Dan was surprised. But he had a good idea. He tried to get scared for Milo. And then, Dan went to Amy's house. He called Amy, and he told that things. And Dan said, "Because Milo will be afraid, we go to with him. Can I come with me?" Amy answered, "OK. I will go to there together."

In the meantime, Milo took a both leisurely. And then, Amy found her friends. There were Art, Ira, and Pam. Art and Ira was twins. And they were playing ball games. Amy cried, and said, "I have a problem. May I help me?" They came to Amy. And Amy said, "Dan and I will go to the dentist, because Milo have to the dentist. Milo's tooth hurt. Can you come with us?" They answered, "Of course!" When they told such a things, Milo changed his clothes. It was time to go the dentist. And then, Milo's friends arrived at Milo's house. Milo came out from his house. He was very surprised, and he said, "What happen?" Dan said, "We will go to the dentist with you. So you don't have to be afraid." Milo said, "OK. Thank you very much." And then, they went to the dentist. They came into the dentist office. But then, Ira said, "My aunt hurt her tooth at once. And the dentist pulled it, and she had to eat much for a few weeks." They were interested in that story. But Milo was very angry, and he shouted, "Stop! I don't want to hear such a story!" And then, Milo opened the door to the waiting room. But there was very narrow. And then, the dentist came into the waiting room, and she said, "Open wide!" They heard the voice of the dentist. Suddenly, Dan fallen down. Art and Ira wanted to help him. But they injured their body. Dan hit his head. Art and Ira hit their head each other. And Amy was steped her legs by Ira. And Pam hit her nose. And then, Milo came out the room. He was very fine. He was very surprised, but he just said, "No problem, everyone. I will take you the hospital, next."

I like dentist. But everyone said that dentist is very scared. I don't think so. Milo had very good friends. And Dan was very cute. I want such friends.

(558w)

0 件のコメント: