2009年12月29日火曜日

BR2-11 Good Night, Good Knight




The title of this book is "Good night, Good Knight." I introduce this story to you.

One day, there were three little dragons. They lived in the dark cave at the dark forest. They were very lonely. And there was a good knight in the kingdom. He watched from high tower every night.

One night, the good night heard a very large bawl from the forest. He jumped on his horse, and he went to the dark cave. And then, he saw the little dragon. The first little dragon said to him, "Could you bring me a drink of water?" The good knight did it. And the first little dragon slept. The good night left. When he watched, he heard the bawl again. He went to the cave. And he saw the second little dragon. And then, he said, "Could you read me a story?" And the first little dragon came there, and said, "Could you bring another drink of water?" The good knight did it. The first and second little dragons slept, the good knight left. When he watched, he heard it again. He went to there, and he saw the third little dragon. "Could you sing me a song?" And second little dragon said, "Could you read me another story?" And the first little dragon said, "Could you bring me another drink of water?" The good knight did it all! And finally, they said, "Could you give us kiss?" The good knight bring them kiss, and he left. The little dragons slept well.

The three little dragon were very cute!! And the good knight was very kind. I want the first dragon to bring some drink of water. And I want the second dragon to read a new story. And then, I want the third dragon to sing a song!

(302w)

0 件のコメント: